Stainless steel is a unique material. Like titanium, it won’t corrode over time, but where it arguably rises above Ti, is in its more lively, solid ride quality that makes the bike feel glued to the road. That’s why our Snob comes to life on technical, twisty roads, challenging terrain and any time comfort and sheer traction are needed over brute stiffness. We designed the Snob to be a balance between tradition and contemporary thinking: its compact geometry, oversize tubes, and tapered head tube makes the Snob as fresh and modern as the latest carbon bikes, but with the feel and soul of a master-made steel frame that is comfortable for all-day rides. We use high-strength KVA MS3 stainless steel tubing with oversized, 44ID head tubes and PF30 shells. The all-stainless frame is matted to an all-carbon 1-1/2” tapered fork and can be fitted with a Chris King IS-7 headset or equivalent.
• Full carbon fork tapered to 1-1/2" (After Spring 15: tapered to 1-1/4")
• PF30 Bottom Bracket
• 44mm ID (inside diameter) head tube for press-in headset.
• replaceable derailleur hanger
• External routing. Not drilled for Di2
• Tig welded main tubes, brazed brake bridge and rear dropouts.
• integrated seat clamp (Spring '15: seat clamp)
• 31.6mm seat post (Spring '15: 27.2mm)
Price (in USA): $2700USD (Prices outside the USA are higher due to import fees.)