Saying it's fast is kinda cliche, but it is. In fact, it's not just fast, the Vlaanderen is a damn rocket from Hades. It's asphalt-devouringly stiff and yet paradoxically comfortable to ride. Much like Eddy having his morning coffee, the Vlaanderen is a monster in a silk robe.
The Vlaanderen is constructed from the highest quality, high-modulus carbon and features a BB30 bottom bracket system and massive chain stays for power transfer, a tapered steer tube for precise handling and an integrated seat mast to convey all those lovely road sensations straight to the rider. The geometry was developed to be a good all-around competition rig: as comfortable on day-long rides is it is confident in hectic criteriums. Take it down a high-speed descent and you'll really see where the Vlaanderen is a true stand-out; its slightly longer than typical wheelbase give it conference-inspiring stability while its rigid front and rear end give you the power to carve the corners.
Our aim is to provide an excellent bikes at reasonable prices to people who want to ride something a little different than the status quo, and the Vlaanderen is a perfect example of this philosophy. It's designed in Los Angeles and constructed by one of the highest quality factories in Asia.
- Clearance for 25c tires with room to spare.
- Tapered headtube with 1 1/4” bottom bearing.
- Integrated seat mast.
- BB30 bottom bracket.
- Designed for stability.
- 980g for Medium frame with uncut mast. 350g uncut fork. 120g seat mast topper.
- Four color options: Gloss Gray, Gloss Belgian, Matte Black/White, Matte Belgian Classic.
- Di2 ready.
MSRP: $2225 USD Frame/Fork/Seat Topper
- HOUSING IS ROUTED THROUGH FRAME
- BB30 bottom bracket
- 1-1/8" to 1 - 1/4" integrated headset (included)
- Front derailleur clamp size: 34.9
- Max tire size: 25mm at least. Possibly bigger depending on brand and rim width.
- Topper adjustment range: 1.5cm
- Drilled for Di2 with battery mounts under the chainstay.